Call 888-388-2650 To Order
Nutra Nutritionals Hair, Skin & Nail Formula
Have you been searching for a natural way to improve dull, thin hair, wrinkled skin, and brittle nails?
Your Search is Over With Beauty Wonders. The Nutritional Supplement that:
Helps strengthen thin hair, drooping skin, and brittle nails
- Helps improve hormonal-related acne
- Promotes new hair growth and enhanced thickness
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkled skin, especially around the eyes
- Supports the immune system’s ability to prevent skin damage from free radical (e.g., UV light)
- Is guaranteed to give you vibrant hair, skin, and nails or your money back[5, 7, 13, 17, 18, 22]
Keratin – A Building Block for Beautiful, Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
Do you spend hours using products that are meant to add body and luster to your hair, but still aren’t satisfied with the way it looks?
You may actually be stripping your hair of the essential nutrients it needs to build volume and look shiny. For instance, hair, skin, and nails all contain keratin, which is an important protein that is made up of various amino acids. Ingredients in Beauty Wonders such as vitamins A and D as well as methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and Olive fruit extract support healthy levels of keratin [6, 7, 9, 18, 20, 21]. Cysteine, for instance, is an amino acid that forms strong bonds that boost the thickness and strength of hair. This amino acid is also essential for tight, vibrant skin and it promotes the formation of several strong layers of keratin that make the nails hard. However, if the outmost layer of keratin becomes damaged, hair, skin, and nails begin to look flaky and unhealthy. This can happen if the wrong types of cosmetic products are being used. Beauty Wonders contains a proprietary blend of amino acids that supply the body with cysteine.
So What Is The Solution?
Beauty Wonders from Nutra Nutritionals is the solution that you’ve been looking for. It is a dietary supplement that supports healthy hair, skin, and nails. This specially formulated product contains a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanical extracts that provide the body with the essential components it needs for healthy hair, vibrant skin, and strong nails.
The hair, in particular, also helps protect the scalp from overexposure to sunlight. This means that having thick, healthy hair not only makes you look and feel great, it helps protect the delicate skin on your scalp. Improving the health of brittle nails has its benefits as well. In addition to feeling more confident about the way your nails look, strong nails can assist with fine motor skills such as picking up small items. Beauty Wonders supplies the body with the following potent nutrients that promote optimal hair, skin, and nail health:
- Vitamins A, C, and D
- A Vitamin B Complex
- An Amino Acid Complex
- Green Tea Extract
- Grape Seed Extract
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Olive Fruit Extract (Hytolive®)
- Bamboo Extract (Bambusa vulgaris)
- A Propriety Mineral Blend (Albion®) – Zinc, Copper Manganese
What Other Nutrients Help Boost the Health of Hair, Skin, and Nails?
Collagen is another essential protein made up of amino acids such as glycine and proline. It is the primary component of connective tissue in the body as well as the hair, skin, and nails. Collagen is especially important for skin elasticity, which refers to the tightness of the skin. When the levels of collagen in the skin begin to decrease, the skin may begin to droop and form wrinkles in certain areas such as around the eyes. This often occurs as people get older, but maintaining an optimal level of collagen in the body can help prevent the appearance of dull hair, drooping skin, and brittle nails.
Beauty Wonders contains several essential amino acids, including those mentioned above, and therefore supports the production of keratin and optimal collagen levels. This potent supplement is also a rich source of vitamin C, B vitamins, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), and a bamboo extract that contains 40% silica. All of these ingredients, which are found in Beauty Wonders, are essential for the formation of collagen.
Synthetic Products May Improve the Appearance of Hair, Skin, and Nails, but at What Cost?
Many hair, skin, and nail products contain preservatives and additives that are so harmful that some of them have actually been banned in other countries.
Have you ever noticed an ingredient called Paraben in any of your cosmetic products?
Paraben is a carcinogen that has been associated with certain cancers (e.g., breast cancer), skin rashes, and allergic reactions . Paraben is often contained in the following types of products:
- Nail creams
- Facial creams
- Skin creams
- Hair gels
Petroleum is another commonly used ingredient for cosmetic products, but it often increases the dryness of the hair and skin and also worsens skin damage from sunlight overexposure . This ingredient, which may be referred to as mineral oil or petrolatum is found in:
- Hair care products
- Nail polish
- Make-up remover
- Lip balm
How often have you seen Petroleum on the list of ingredients in the products you typically use? Sometimes manufacturers try to hide the name of this ingredient by calling it: petrolatum, mineral jelly, paraffin jelly, soft paraffin, or Vaseline, but these are all the same harmful substance!
Take a closer look at some of your skin care products. Is Lauryl sulfate or Formaldehyde listed on any of them?
Lauryl sulfate (SLS), also known as sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), and often mislabeled as coconut extract in natural products, has been linked to skin rashes, eye irritation, hair loss, liver and kidney damage, nervous system problems, dermatitis, and eczema . The federal regulations for personal care products are not as strict as the ones that have been implemented for food products, so some manufactures can get away with mislabeling a cosmetic product that has SLES as natural. This substance is commonly found in:
- Body wash
- Shower gel
- Feminine wash
Formaldehyde is another toxic ingredient that can cause allergic reactions, skin irritation, headaches, and more serious side effects such as chest pain, dizziness, dermatitis, and fatigue . It is found in products which include:
- Shower gel
- Nail polish
These are just a few of the harsh substances that can be found in many synthetic products for the hair, skin, and nails. Instead of using harsh synthetic products that may do more harm than good, try a safe product that will provide you with many health benefits.
Beauty Wonders is a nutritional supplement that contains proprietary blends of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanical extracts, and it is made with Non-GMO ingredients. In addition, the capsules are 100% vegetarian and gluten-free. This means that by taking Beauty Wonders you are giving your body the nutrients it needs to promote strong hair, skin, and nails, safely and naturally.
Based on Clinical Studies, Beauty Wonders is Scientifically Formulated to:
- Promote wound healing
- Reduce the brittleness of nails
- Promote the regeneration of hair
- Improve hair growth and thickness
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Help the body normalize baldness and hormonal-related acne
- Promote the strength and durability of collagen and keratin structures
- Support the immune system’s ability to protect the skin from UV damage[5, 7, 8, 9, 13, 17, 18, 22]
More About the Ingredients in Beauty Wonders!
Beauty Wonders contains a specially selected blend of potent ingredients:
Essential Vitamins A, C, and D
Vitamin A is a potent antioxidant that promotes healthy-looking skin by [5, 6]:
- Supporting immune system health
- Preventing oxidative stress from harmful free radicals (UV light) that can damage the skin
- Promoting the formation of keratin structures that are important for the maintenance of vibrant skin
Vitamin C is another powerful antioxidant that :
- Boosts the strength of collagen and connective tissue in the skin
- Provides protection from free radical damage
- Improves hair and nail health
Vitamin D is a steroid hormone that [6, 7]:
- Helps regulate the growth and strength of keratin layers that make up the hair, skin, and nails
- Enhances hair follicle growth, which boosts its thickness
- Promotes the regeneration of hair
Vitamin B Complex
The vitamin B complex has been associated with improved wound healing due to its ability to promote collagen formation and enhance the health of connective tissue .
Amino acids such as cysteine, glycine, proline, and lysine help provide the body with the building blocks it needs to produce strong layers of collagen and keratin that support hair, skin, and nail health .
Proprietary Mineral Blend (Albion®) – Zinc, Copper, Manganese
Zinc is an important mineral that is typically found in large amounts in the skin, especially the outermost layer known as the epidermis. Certain skin conditions are associated with a zinc deficiency, and this mineral has been shown to promote wound healing .
Copper plays a role in the formation of sturdy bonds in collagen and elastin (a protein that is in collagen which helps make it stronger) .
Manganese is an essential mineral that activates an enzyme called prolidase. This enzyme supplies the body with the amino acid proline, which is necessary for collagen formation .
This vitamin helps improve the thickness of nails; especially in individuals who generally have brittle nails [13-15].
Green Tea Extract
This extract is a rich source of polyphenols, which is a nutrient that boosts the immune system’s ability to protect the skin from ultraviolet (UV) light-induced skin disorders and DNA damage . One particular polyphenol in green tea extract, called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg), has been shown to help the body normalize baldness (alopecia) and hormonal-related acne .
MSM is a sulfur-containing substance that boosts the formation of collagen and keratin. MSM supplementation has also been shown to promote clearer skin as well as improved hair and nail growth .
Grape Seed Extract
This extract is standardized to contain 95% proanthocyanidins, which are polyphenols that promote the activity of hair cells and lead to enhanced hair growth .
Olive Fruit Extract (Hytolive®)
Hytolive® is an extract that is standardized to contain 10% hydroxytyrosol, which is a potent polyphenol that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. The antioxidant components of hydroxytryrosol boost skin health by helping the immune system protect the skin from free radical UV damage and wrinkling [20, 21].
Bamboo Extract (Bambusa vulgaris)
This particular extract is standardized to contain 40% silica, which is the equivalent of 34 mg of this nutrient. Silicon supports the formation of collagen by disrupting its breakdown. Clinical research has even shown that silicon supplementation :
- Improves brittle nails
- Enhances skin quality through the reduced appearance of wrinkles
- Enriches hair quality by boosting thickness and strength
Is Beauty Wonders Right for Me?
Do you often notice any of the following?
- Brittle nails
- Thin, dull-looking hair
- Flaky or drooping skin
If you answered YES to any of these questions, Beauty Wonders may be right for you. Try this nutritional supplement today!
Why is Beauty Wonders More Effective than Other Products?
The ingredients that were chosen for the Beauty Wonders Formulation are backed by scientific studies that demonstrate their ability to boost hair, skin, and nail health both safely and naturally. Other products contain ingredients that are based on common folklore or traditional knowledge and this means positive experiences with such products cannot be guaranteed. By taking Beauty Wonders you can expect thick, luxurious hair; vibrant skin; and strong, healthy nails in a relatively short period of time.
Purchase Beauty Wonders with Confidence – It’s 100% Guaranteed
Beauty Wonders is a nutritional supplement that contains proprietary blends of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanical extracts. It is also made with Non-GMO ingredients and is gluten-free. Take 4 capsules a day to enjoy healthy hair, skin, and nails that will support your overall well-being!
Additional Health Benefits of Beauty Wonders:Bonus
- Methylsulfonlymethane (MSM) – Also promotes joint health by boosting the immune system’s ability to reduce inflammation and soreness when a joint injury occurs .
- The amino acid complex (cysteine, glycine, proline, and lysine) – promotes joint health by enhancing the growth and repair of muscle tissue and cartilage in the joints .
- Vitamins A & C and Zinc – These powerful antioxidants protect the body from the effects of inflammatory substances and have the ability to help prevent arthritis, slow down the progression of the disease, and relieve pain .
- Vitamins B Complex – B vitamins have been shown to improve the immune system’s response to arthritis .
GMP & NSF-Certification:
- The ingredients in Beauty Wonders are manufactured at a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified facility that upholds Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) rules and regulations.
- Products that are certified by the NSF comply with the strict health standards and manufacturing procedures that ensure public health protection.
FDA Disclaimer: This product and the preceding statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Warning: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have any medical conditions or allergies, consult a physician before using this product.
- Wróbel AM, Gregoraszczuk EŁ. Action of methyl-, propyl- and butylparaben on GPR30 gene and protein expression, cAMP levels and activation of ERK1/2 and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways in MCF-7 breast cancer cells and MCF-10A non-transformed breast epithelial cells. Toxicol Lett. 2015; 238(2):110-116.
- McKee RH, White R. The mammalian toxicological hazards of petroleum-derived substances: an overview of the petroleum industry response to the high production volume challenge program. Int J Toxicol. 2014; 33(1 Suppl):4S-16S.
- Bandier J, Carlsen BC, Rasmussen MA, Petersen LJ, Johansen JD. Skin reaction and regeneration after single sodium lauryl sulfate exposure stratified by filaggrin genotype and atopic dermatitis phenotype. Br J Dermatol. 2015; 172(6):1519-29.
- Boyer IJ, Heldreth B, Bergfeld WF, Belsito DV, Hill RA, Klaassen CD, Liebler DC, Marks JG Jr, Shank RC, Slaga TJ, Snyder PW, Andersen FA. Amended safety assessment of formaldehyde and methylene glycol as used in cosmetics. Int J Toxicol. 2013; 32(6 Suppl):5S-32S.
- Poljsak B and Dahmane R. Free radicals and extrinsic skin aging. Dermatol Res Pract (2012) 2012; 135206.
- Torma A. Regulation of keratin expression by retinoids. Dermatoendocrinol (2011) 3:136-40.
- Aoi N, Inoue K, Chikanishi T, Fujiki R, Yamamoto H, Kato H, Eto H, Doi K, Itami S, Kato S, Yoshimura K. 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 modulates the hair-inductive capacity of dermal papilla cells: therapeutic potential for hair regeneration. Stem Cells Transl Med. 2012 Aug;1(8):615-26.
- Neiva RF, Al-Shammari K, Nociti FH Jr, Soehren S, Wang HL. Effects of vitamin-B complex supplementation on periodontal wound healing. J Periodontol. 2005; 76(7):1084-91.
- Ao J, Li B. Amino acid composition and antioxidant activities of hydrolysates and peptide fractions from porcine collagen. Food Sci Technol Int. 2012; 18(5):425-34.
- Bauer JD, Isenring E, Waterhouse M. The effectiveness of a specialised oral nutrition supplement on outcomes in patients with chronic wounds: a pragmatic randomised study. J Hum Nutr Diet. 2013; 26(5):452-8.
- Harris ED, Rayton JK, Balthrop JE, DiSilvestro RA, Garcia-de-Quevedo M. Copper and the synthesis of elastin and collagen. Ciba Found Symp. 1980;79:163-82.
- Muszyńska A, Pałka J, Gorodkiewicz E. The mechanism of daunorubicin-induced inhibition of prolidase activity in human skin fibroblasts and its implication to impaired collagen biosynthesis. Exp Toxicol Pathol. 2000; 52(2):149-55.
- Floersheim GL. Z Hautkr. [Treatment of brittle fingernails with biotin]. [Article in German] 1989 Jan 15;64(1):41-8.
- Hochman LG, Scher RK, Meyerson MS. Cutis. Brittle nails: response to daily biotin supplementation. 1993 Apr;51(4):303-5.
- Colombo VE, Gerber F, Bronhofer M, Floersheim GL. Treatment of brittle fingernails and onychoschizia with biotin: scanning electron microscopy. J Am Acad Dermatol. 1990;23(6 Pt 1):1127-32.
- Katiyar SK, Bergamo BM. Green tea polyphenols: DNA photodamage and photoimmunology. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2001;65(2-3):109-14.
- Kwon OS, Han JH, Yoo HG, Chung JH, Cho KH, Eun HC, Kim KH. Human hair growth enhancement in vitro by green tea epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). Phytomedicine. 2007;14(7-8):551-5.
- Kalman DS, Feldman S, Scheinberg AR, Krieger DR, Bloomer RJ. Influence of methylsulfonylmethane on markers of exercise recovery and performance in healthy men: a pilot study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012 Sep 27;9(1):46.
- Takahashi T, Kamiya T, Hasegawa A, Yokoo Y. Procyanidin oligomers selectively and intensively promote proliferation of mouse hair epithelial cells in vitro and activate hair follicle growth in vivo. J Invest Dermatol. 1999;112(3):310-6
- Zwane RE, Parker A, Kudanga T, Davids LM, Burton SG. Novel, biocatalytically produced hydroxytyrosol dimer protects against ultraviolet-induced cell death in human immortalized keratinocytes. J Agric Food Chem. 2012;60(46):11509-17.
- Guo W, An Y, Jiang L, Geng C, Zhong L. The protective effects of hydroxytyrosol against UVB-induced DNA damage in HaCaT cells. Phytother Res. 2010;24(3):352-9.
- Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to silicon and contribution to normal formation of collagen and connective tissue, maintenance of normal bone, maintenance of normal appearance and elasticity of the skin, and contribution to normal formation of hair and nails. EFSA Journal 2011;9(6):2259 [28 pp.]. doi:10.2903/j.efsa.2011.2259.
- Aguirre N, van Loon LJ, Baar K. The role of amino acids in skeletal muscle adaptation to exercise. Nestle Nutr Inst Workshop Ser. 2013;76:85-102.
- Silva BN, Araújo ÍL, Queiroz PM, Duarte AL, Burgos MG. Intake of antioxidants in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Rev Assoc Med Bras. 2014 Nov-Dec;60(6):555-9.
- Huang SC, Wei JC, Wu DJ, Huang YC. Vitamin B(6) supplementation improves pro-inflammatory responses in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2010 Sep;64(9):1007-13.